The 4 Cancer Therapy Principles
|Targeted treatment||Systemic treatment|
|Description||Targeted therapy: Single component of single element extraction||Multi-therapy (compound prescription): Various components are extracted and
refined to develop the active and multivariante products
|Curative effect||Target oriented treatment, mono curative effect||Modulate and regulate body systems|
|Features||Single therapy，combat against enemies like a vanguard||Comprehensive therapy ，like guerrilla who infiltrated the enemies|
|Strength||Quick, strong||Effects of treatment acts as a whole and allow systemic rehabilitation|
|Weakness||Avoid excessive consumption, curative effect shall be precise,
or else will have no effect and might damage other body part
|Less powerful, slower effect; shall not act in hustle, shall not mix up casually|
|Both approaches shall be coordinated properly to achieve stable and long-lasting therapeutic effect. The four vital principles are essential in combined anticancer
therapies which are discussed as follows:
Firstly, it must be ‘evidence based medicine’--cautiously comprehend ideas, establish personal autonomy
- Evidence based medicine, as in conforms to scientific theories and analyses the effectiveness of the therapy according to data.
- The prescription must be acknowledged by authority, the authenticity of products shall be certified, and the ingredients must be conformed to the safety standard.
- Do consult and seek for various advices when it is necessary, and discern various viewpoints and determine the most appropriate treatment.
- Consult with the professionals, instead of the part time or irrelevant individuals. For instance, consult with a healthcare expert for cancer therapy seems to be reasonable, however, healthcare experts have no prior cancer treatment study, do not assume their opinions as theorem.
- Make informed decision according to evidence based medicine, determine the most suitable therapy, hold personal autonomy and be responsible for your choice
Emphasise on [Simplicity] – in order to stay focus, and improve exponentially
- According to scientific principles, identify the primary therapy approach
- Always pick the simple therapy, complex therapy disrupts the process, and increase mental and financial burdens
- Stay focus and persistent in any therapy, in the case of constantly switching therapy, the body will be burdened with side effects.
- Mono-therapeutic approach (like general supplements, single component herbs), should be used cautiously, therapeutic effect should be precised to avoid side effects.
Emphasise on [comprehensive]- Integrated therapeutic effects is able to magnify the outcome
- After adopting primary program, one may incorporate integrated program for conditioning
- Cancer therapy combination requires strong topical therapy, and complementary therapy, in order to balance the therapeutic effect
- Focus only on topical therapy may neglect overall balance that unable to prevent cancer metastasize or recurrence; Focus only on holistic therapy may delay progress of treatment due to its mildness effect.
- Compounded prescriptions is complementary to each other, therapeutic effects are multiplied, hence able to exterminate every potential danger
Emphasise on [stability] – safe and stable arrangement resolve all problems for good
- Therapy combination shall be based on the premise that it is about safe and stable
- Do not seek for extreme and radical approach, understand the importance to follow the prescribed order
- Let go of unhelpful therapy when it is necessary, or else might miss the critical period
- The quality of life should not be neglected for the sake of radical curative effect